Silverton's 9th Annual Skijoring Race Times Are At "High Noon"
February 17th and 18th, 2018, on Notorious Blair Street
Click here to Download and Print 2018 Registration Forms.
Silverton Skijoring Registration:
- To Be Announced.
- Riders may register multiple horses.
- Saturday & Sunday Registration to be announced.
- Races on Notorious Blair Street at "High Noon".
- No Dogs allowed near the event or racecourse.
- Registration fee for Skiers $50 per day.
- Registration for Riders $50 per day.
- Daily registration includes 2 races - 1 match and 1 draw.
- Singles may register and be matched at the event or teams may register.
- Participants may register for one day or both days.
- Cash only, no credit cards accepted.
- Prize payouts based on registration fees collected and additional purse money.
6 Prize Categories:
- Novice Rider
- Novice Skier
- Sport Rider
- Sport Skier
- Open Rider
- Open Skier
Skijoring Riders please bring panels, feed, and water for your horses.
Please remember this is a "dog-free event".
Dogs and horses simply do not mix at this type of event.
Copyright © 2010-2017 by Silverton Skijoring. All Rights Reserved. Designed & Powered By Silverton Web Works.